Health Care | overige discussies | Forum


Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Health Care
maart 1, 2012
8:45 pm
Priscilla C.
Forum Posts: 84
Member Since:
november 22, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi everybody,


3 weeks ago, I started to have pain on my left feet after the kendo training.

I went to the hospital today and they adviced me to see a -sport physio-psychiatre- if I understood correctly. I suppose it's a podiatrist !! It is very annoying because it's hurting me when I walk.

She advices me to have some rest…


My question is: Do you have any good address?


Kind Regards,



maart 1, 2012
10:18 pm

Forum Posts: 316
Member Since:
augustus 8, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

When I had (sports related) problems with shoulder, my physician advised me to go to this guy:, so I asume he's good with sports related injuries. Although feet are a bit different than shoulders, of course…


You can also ask your physician for a good therapist. It's not a strange question to ask.

Forum Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

Most Users Ever Online: 139

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1

Members: 166

Moderators: 4

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 4

Topics: 224

Posts: 2029

Newest Members:

Hans Wilthof

Moderators: Wim: 0, Martin: 316, Willem: 667, Mariëlla: 194

Administrators: wimH: 149